Submission & Entry Conditions
In submitting an entry the Artist contracts with Red Hill consolidated School & acknowledges acceptance of the following conditions:
Submission & Entry Process
The submission & entry procedure will follow these stages
- ALL ARTISTS ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD A CURRENT A.B.N. Artwork cannot be accepted without an associated ABN. This is a non-negotiable directive from the Department of Education. (Go to https://register.business.gov.au/registration/type to register for an ABN)
- Initial submission is made online at https://artredhill.submittable.com, with a Submission fee of $50 (non-refundable) payable at the time of submission.
- After the closing date, all submissions will be assessed by the ARH Selection Panel.
- Artists whose works are successful will be notified & invited to exhibit at the 2020 show. A return email from the artist will be required to confirm their acceptance.
- The Panels decision is final & no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Submissions close Sunday 22nd March, 2020.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online portal & no late submissions will be accepted.
- Please be aware that this art show is held as a major fundraiser for Red Hill Consolidated School & as such, children will be in attendance at the show & also led through in class groups as part of our cultural development. As such, works not suitable for children’s viewing will not be selected for the show.