Submission & Entry Conditions
In submitting an entry the Artist acknowledges acceptance of the following conditions
- Submissions open Friday 18th September, 2020.
- Submissions are made through the online portal at artredhill.com.au (online submission portal run by Gallery 247).
- Initial submission is made online with a Submission fee of $5 (non- refundable) per work payable at the time of submission.
- After the closing date, all submissions will be assessed by the ARH Selection Panel.
- Artists whose works are successful will be notified & a further acceptance fee of $5 per work will be charged.
- The Panel’s decision is final & no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Submissions close Friday 16th October, 2020.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online portal & no late submissions will be accepted.
- Please be aware that this art show is held as a major fundraiser for Red Hill Consolidated School & as such, children will be encouraged to view the works. Works not suitable for children’s viewing will not be selected for the show.
The following categories are available for artists to submit to:
- Works on Paper
- Glass and Ceramics
The artist acknowledges that whilst Gallery247 allow for artists to upload artworks from other categories and medians such as print and craft, they will not be able enter artworks from those categories for submission into ART Red Hill.
ARTISTS NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT DUE TO ART RED HILL BEING ONLINE THIS YEAR, THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR WORKS DELIVERED TO THE SHOW. WHEN & IF THEIR WORKS SELLS, THE ARTISTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SENDING THEIR ARTWORK TO THE BUYER.
For full details of fees and conditions please download the following PDF file:
2020 ARH Entry Conditions
For a step-by-step guide on how to enter please download the following PDF file:
2020 ART Red Hill HOW TO ENTER