Submission & Entry Conditions
In submitting an entry the Artist contracts with Red Hill consolidated School & acknowledges acceptance of the following conditions:
Submission & Entry Process
The submission & entry procedure will follow these stages
- Initial submission is made online at https://artredhill.submittable.com, with a Submission fee of $50 (non-refundable) payable at the time of submission.
- After the closing date, all submissions will be assessed by the ARH Selection Panel.
- Artists whose works are successful will be notified & invited to exhibit at the 2019 show. A return email from the artist will be required to confirm their acceptance.
- The Panels decision is final & no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Submissions close Sunday 24th March, 2019.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online portal & no late submissions will be accepted.
- Please be aware that this art show is held as a major fundraiser for Red Hill Consolidated School & as such, children will be in attendance at the show & also led through in class groups as part of our cultural development. As such, works not suitable for children’s viewing will not be selected for the show.
For full details of fees and conditions please download the following pdf file
2019 ARH Entry Info