3000mm H x 1000mm D
Rudi was born in German in 1953, came to Australia in 1983. Rudi also lived in Canada and Papua New Guinea and has been working as a full time sculptor since 1990.
Rudi’s preferred medium to work with is stainless steel and corten steel, often in combination with stone and glass. In 2010 Rudi decided to shift the focus of his work to kinetic sculptures, by combining his passion for beautiful design with his technical engineering skills.
Rudi has made kinetic wind sculptures for the following institutions and private companies:
Owernewton College Keilor, Trinity College Colac, Box Hill Hospital, Trinity College Melbourne University, Murdoch Institute at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Bird In Hand Winery SA, St Genevieve Estate Diggers Rest, The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Member of the Association of Sculptures of Victoria
Member of Contemporary Sculptors Association
Member of Kinetic Art Organization